We are here: Airport City
Welcome to the Airport City at GVK Bengaluru International Airport Pvt. Ltd. (BIA). A one-stop business destination executed by GVK, Airport City is envisioned to be an urban entity with a business park, prime offices, hotels, conference centres, shopping complexes, restaurants and entertainment zones. Looking ahead, Bengaluru International Airport aims to emerge as an airport destination, which is a center of aviation and non-aviation business, and the nucleus of commercial development in North Bengaluru. Fast emerging as the preferred point of entry into South India, Bengaluru International Airport is already the regional centre for commerce and trade.
- An integrated business district with state–of-the art infrastructure provision
- Approximately 500 acres of land available for development
- Land available for business requiring airside access
- Dedicated water and power infrastructure exclusive to the Airport
- Average travel time from the city center: 45 mins.
- Proposed high-speed rail link that connects the Airport to the city centre
- Approved ‘Airport Development Plan’ from Bengaluru International Airport Planning Authority (BIAAPA)