We are here: HomeOur BusinessAirportsNMIAL Navi Mumbai
GVK CSMIA Mumbai

Navi Mumbai International Airport (P) Ltd., is a Public Private Partnership venture in which the GVK led Mumbai International Airport Ltd., (MIAL), has a 74 per cent stake with CIDCO, the nodal agency of the Government of Maharashtra, holding the remaining 26 per cent. GVK MIAL was declared the winning bidder for the Greenfield international airport that will be built on 1,160 hectares in phases and will eventually cater to 60 million passengers per year. The initial concession period is 30 years from the appointed date which is extendable for a further 10 years.

Read more

© 2013 GVK Industries Limited. All Rights Reserved.Disclaimer Sitemap
Site Credit