We are here:
Energy is one of the most critical components of infrastructure development that is a major catalyst for the economic growth and well-being of a nation. A robust development in this sector is vital for a sustained growth of our economy. GVK, with its efficient power plants and backward integration is committed towards contributing its share to the country's energy bank.
After setting up India's first Independent Power Plant at Jegurupadu, Andhra Pradesh, GVK has expanded itself to a slew of CCPP - Combined Cycle Power Plant (gas/naphtha based), Thermal (coal based) and Hydro Power Projects across the country. Besides over 900 MW operational power plants, it has over 5000 MW projects under various stages of construction and development.
Projects under operation
- 445 MW Jegurupadu CCPP (Phase: 1&2), East Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh
- 469 MW Gautami CCPP, East Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh
Projects under development
- 800 MW Jegurupadu CCPP Phase 3, East Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh
- 800 MW Gautami CCPP Phase 2, East Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh
- 540 MW Goindwal Sahib Thermal Power Project, Tarn Taran district, Punjab
- 2X660 MW Coal based Thermal Power Project, Tarn Taran district, Punjab
- 330 MW Shrinagar Hydro Electric Project, Uttarakhand
- 850 MW Ratle Hydro Electric Project, Jammu & Kashmir
- 146 MW Bogudiyar Sarkari Bhyol Hydro Electric Project, Uttarakhand
- 200 MW Mapang Bogudiyar Hydro Electric Project, Uttarakhand