We are here:
Energy is one of the most critical components of infrastructure development that is a major catalyst for the economic growth and well-being of a nation. A robust development in this sector is vital for a sustained growth of our economy. GVK, with its efficient power plants and backward integration is committed towards contributing its share to the country's energy bank.
After setting up India's first Independent Power Plant at Jegurupadu, Andhra Pradesh, GVK has expanded itself to a slew of CCPP - Combined Cycle Power Plant (gas/naphtha based), Thermal (coal based) and Hydro Power Projects across the country. Besides over 1200 MW operational power plants, it has over 1300 MW projects under various stages of construction and development.
Projects under operation
- 330 MW Shrinagar Hydro Electric Project, Uttarakhand
- 445 MW Jegurupadu CCPP (Phase: 1&2), East Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh
- 469 MW Gautami CCPP, East Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh
Projects under development
- 540 MW Goindwal Sahib Thermal Power Project, Tarn Taran district, Punjab
- 850 MW Ratle Hydro Electric Project, Jammu & Kashmir